Hello! I’ve had two failed hatch attempts and think the second was due to too high humidity during the whole incubation process but the problem is 5-10 days into the last hatch I got a frizzle rooster and was so excited to see if he was fertile I put the first one of his eggs in just to see if it was or not. The air sac is small but I’m trying a dry hatch this time around so it’s had a week to dry out. I can’t decide when to put him in lock down what do you think? It’s moving around alot so seems to have plenty of room in the darkness, one side is completely black and the other has about the area surface of a 20c piece all up that I see. I don’t want to go any earlier than I have to because of the air sac being small already. Also I’ve got the next batch in I’m assuming the high humidity for 3 days won’t hurt them - they’ve only been in 3 days.