Hello everyone, I had bought 6 straightrun chicks from a local Ameraucana breeder and unfortunately 4 of the 6 turned out to be roos. I have neither the amount of hens nor the extra coop space to get the numbers of hens needed to accommodate all four cockerels although i wish I could and love them all. I want to get rid of two but Im unsure if they are to young yet to appeal to anyone. They will be 4 monthes Sept 7th, the wheaton boy I will be getting rid of has just started crowing (or trying to anyway) last week and the black one (also getting rid of) has yet to crow. Of the two I will be keeping, my lav roo has started crowing a few weeks ago while the other wheaton I will be keeping hasnt yet. They are with 2 americauna pullets their age and share a coop at night with 9 laying hens but none have tried to mate any yet or establish themselves in the main flock as when they free range they tend to stay in a mini flock of their age while the big girls go elsewhere. Sorry for the long story just wanted to give some backround info lol. Here are the two boys I will be getting rid of: I want them to go to good homes but should I wait until they are older so they may be more appealing or is it ok to sell/give them away now?