AGGG! HELP!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheOLDNewChick, Oct 2, 2007.

1. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    :thun I'm trying to watch what I eat, and lose weight. Well, I'm addicted to McDonalds, kay? So my mom brings home my brother, and a happy meal for him along with it. :mad: And she sat it out in the open, and I can SMELL it. [​IMG] And she knows I'm trying to watch what I eat. [​IMG] And it's driving me crazy! Someone please distract meeeee! [​IMG]

2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I know it doesn't help the situation but I love McDonald's fries! However, I can't stand their hamburgers any longer. Tastebuds changed? Who knows...

3. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    [​IMG] Their fries are amazing. And their chicken nuggets... But here lately I prefer cheeseburgers. :| I'd take anything right about now. I'm not fat but I'm well on my way. ARGH!!

4. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Maybe go outside for a walk (weather permitting) until the food is gone? Or read a book? I just ate a snack sized bag of popcorn. [​IMG]

5. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I'd love to go for a walk, but I can't find my shoes. Normally I'm a barefoot girl but mom saw a few ground rattlers around yesterday. :eek:

6. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Not cool, but as long as you're careful to listen and watch for them you should be ok.

Oh... and carry a shotgun... or a big stick. [​IMG]

7. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Ground rattlers are too tiny to see unless you're right on top of them.. And they blend in with stuff this time of year.

8. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Ah well, grab some headphones and crank up the stereo! Maybe some loud music will distract you. [​IMG]

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I don't even like McDonald's fries. Might as well put a straw in a bucket of oil and slurp then sprinkle salt in your mouth. BUT, I know how hard it is when you're being tempted. You need to do anything to stay busy and not think about food.

10. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Good music is always a solution to problems. ^_^

To SpeckledHen: The fries are addicting. I wish I never would've been introduced to fast food. Urgh. I wouldn't mind a subway, though. Those aren't so fattening.. Well, the kind I get anyway. Being tempted sucks. Urg. =[

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by