AGS Nigerian Dwarf Wether for sale - WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mamabird, Feb 16, 2009.

1. mamabird

mamabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    App. Mtn's
    I have an 11 month old, AGS registered wether for sale...$100 (negotiable) He is up to date on vaccinations, disbudded, and has great bloodlines. Got him to keep my buck company, but am having kids (the 4-legged kind) soon, and don't really need him as a companion any longer. Would be a nice pet, companion, or 4-H project. Attaching pictures at different ages. PM me if you have questions or want more info.

Buckwheat at about 4 months
    [​IMG]

Buckwheat in Jan. '09
    [​IMG]

2. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    oh......[​IMG] too far

3. mamabird

Apr 14, 2007
    App. Mtn's
    AMS - May be coming to PA sometime in the next month or so - Meyersdale, PA.... let me know if you feel up to a road trip [​IMG]

4. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    way too far for me still [​IMG] I dont even have a pen yet, everything is frozen. Just want to kick myself every time I see one for sale. Do you have much trouble with the dwarfs getting out? What kind of fence do you have ?

eta, oh I see the fence in the pics.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  5. mamabird

Apr 14, 2007
    App. Mtn's
    Only had the goats get out once, and thats when we first brought them home. We put them in one end of the pen, and they ran out through the fence on the other end. They were little then...and haven't gotten out since. We used woven wire with graduated openings (smaller at the bottom and larger at top). We set 4x4 posts every 20 feet or so with T-posts in-between. It seems to be working fairly well and wasn't hard to get put up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by