Ah haha I have been converted, Pictures with santa

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Whitewinterwolf, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Into a chicken freak...My fiancee blames all of you and the site. <--Because he is slowly being converted, he is the one who made oatmeal for the hens this morning because he felt it was to cold out, and then nearly ran my rooster to the vet becuase he thought his comb was about to fall off from the frostbite (That I was in the process of treating [​IMG])
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those who dont celebrate it!
    I took my Silkie hen Winter to go see Santa with my rescue bunny Rin. Neither of them liked Santa so Myself and my fiancee had to sit with them [​IMG]
    And of course Adam had to sit on Santa's Knee with Rin...
    Not the best pictures, but hey PERFECT Christmas card material for next year [​IMG]
    I made a tiny little Santa Hat for Winter, and yes I made her wear it.
    [​IMG]

And now here is the picture where Winter happily flung her Santa hat off, and im trying not to laugh my butt off because the farmers co'op barn cat stole it and ran off with it. (I got it back much to Winters dislike)
    [​IMG]

*edit* I should probably add that in all fairness the co'op owner asked if I would bring a chicken in so they could show off there "unique" Santa pictures [​IMG]
    Though i wont lie and deny that other people who have posted there hen pictures with Santa did not sway my interest XD

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  2. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    Super cute pics! [​IMG]

3. Whitewinterwolf

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    BigDaddy'sGurl :

Super cute pics! [​IMG]

Thank you! [​IMG]

4. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    Awww... adorable pics!! Happy holidays to you as well. Thanks for sharing!! [​IMG]

5. Whitewinterwolf

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Quote:Thank you!
    Santa was surprised to say the least, but it was for a good cause [​IMG]
    Your very welcome!

6. DDRanch

DDRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    California
    Very cute. And congrats on your conversion. [​IMG] YOu are one of us now.....it's only a matter of time before your financee joins in. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    The look on the young man's face is priceless. I don't think Santa's knee was very comfortable!

8. Whitewinterwolf

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Quote:Haha yes, its only a matter of time and I cant wait [​IMG]
    Same to you!

Quote:OMG now that I look back at the pictures your right XD Awe my poor Adam. He was the one who insisted on sitting there [​IMG]

9. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Wishing you and yours the Happest of Holidays! Your little Winter sure has grown! So Cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by