Ah ONLY day 9

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by CANDLE98, Apr 1, 2009.

1. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    Seriously I have to wait longer?!?!?! I want chickies now! I have been candling everyday and I watch the little guy or gal in there move around! It is sooo cool! I was going to make a hatcher but I decided that I didn't want to right now, so I ordered a 2364 with a fan..... I just couldn't see spending the extra money on the 1588. I am borrowing a 2346 from a friend and it has been working like a champ.

Is anyone else on the day 9 wait?

Jessica

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    I am on day 8 I think for 6 shipped frizzle eggs I got from an acution. I would have to go check my note book to tell what day for shure but its day 8 maybe 7 or 9 but somewhere in there , I see viens I think in all of them and a baby in one im just nervous cause yesterday was day 7 or so and besides the little bit of veining I coudlnt see much [​IMG]

3. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    It is amazing what changes in 1 day! I bet you have little boogers in there they are probaby just hiding! I had a couple hiding the other day too but today I saw them! SO exciting! I am so scared of having a bad e g g though because I can't see anything in my marans eggs..... I hope they don't blow up on me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by