ahahahahahahahaha

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Keene's coop, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Keene's coop

Keene's coop Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2010
    neenah, wisconsin
    I AM SO FUSTRATED:barnie [​IMG] [​IMG] i can not find pekin ducks in for sale in wisconsin close enough to me for me to drive. and so far the minimum order is 4. i can't have four. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] does anyone know of anyone who will ship them to me (in wisconsin). i can only have 1 duck. i really want a duckling as close to birth as possible to we can hand raise it ourselves.i'm afraid if i buy them through the internet (poultry company), i will not be able to find anyone to take them. even if i can go in on an order with someone with in 1 hour from greenbay, wisconsin. any help would be greatly appreciated

2. ducks_rcool329

ducks_rcool329 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Black Forest, Colorado
  3. TLWR

TLWR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    southern AL
    Quote:But they have a min $ order and will likely pack the box with chicks if only one duckling is ordered.

Post an ad on CL and see if anybody in your area is interested in splitting an order of ducks.

4. Keene's coop

Feb 8, 2010
    neenah, wisconsin
    i did and guess what. [​IMG]:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya i found a guy near milwaukee (1 1/2 hrs from me) that has a friend who will be either hatching out this week or next and he said he will save me one [​IMG]:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya. they sell them at the 7 mile fair (close to chicago border). he's gonna call me when they hatch [​IMG]:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya

I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

5. Keene's coop

Feb 8, 2010
    neenah, wisconsin
    I Just Checked Ideal Poultry And They Have Not Sold Them Since April 2010

6. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Keene's coop :

i did and guess what. [​IMG]:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya i found a guy near milwaukee (1 1/2 hrs from me) that has a friend who will be either hatching out this week or next and he said he will save me one [​IMG]:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya. they sell them at the 7 mile fair (close to chicago border). he's gonna call me when they hatch [​IMG]:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya

I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Congrats! [​IMG]

7. ducks_rcool329

Apr 17, 2011
    Black Forest, Colorado
    Keene's coop :

? Sold ducks??​

8. ducks_rcool329

Apr 17, 2011
    Black Forest, Colorado
    Keene's coop :

Because, I just ordered my second order for this month from them. They have both arrived.​

9. DuckLover9138

DuckLover9138 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
  10. Keene's coop

Feb 8, 2010
    neenah, wisconsin
    @ ducks_rcool329 when i looked into it, the last date for pekins was april 2010. they have all the other ducks for sale, but didn't see any dates for the pekins. unless i read it wrong

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by