Ahh! I love karma :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Tokajein, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Tokajein

Tokajein Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have a rather tragic story about karma. Several years ago, I worked for a woman that was hell on wheels. If anything went wrong, it was someone elses fault period. It was a medical group - she told our marketing gal that her mother needed to find a new group because she was costing too much money. I met my best friend there (thank you God), and the woman fired her through the mail. Piece of work.

I recently opened the newspaper to see her smiling face with a really nice obituary. She died from breast cancer. I can only hope she had changed her heart in the last 6 years since I last saw her.

3. Tokajein

Tokajein Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Quote:Oh wow that is sad. I only like karma when it comes in a form for a person to look themselves over and see what needs to be changed.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Oh wow that is sad. I only like karma when it comes in a form for a person to look themselves over and see what needs to be changed.

Well, in the end, her life produced her death. She really was deserving of the honor, and she is the ONLY person I can say that about.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by