AHHH... They Are Hatching!!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by thepromise, Nov 12, 2010.

1. thepromise

thepromise Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2010
    Orange County
    My first attempt to hatch button quail eggs... today is the 16th day and 3 eggs has already pipped... [​IMG] I hope all 14 of them hatch.... Cant wait to see what they look like... i got them off Ebay!!! [​IMG] Wish me Luck!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aukuma

aukuma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2010
    W PA
    [​IMG] for you! I am also incubating (chicken eggs) I know how stressful and exciting it can be! Good luck with your hatch!

[​IMG]

3. BobwhiteQuailLover

BobwhiteQuailLover Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.

Sep 25, 2010
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. beckyschicks

beckyschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2009
    Iron Ridge WI
    Good luck! I am hatching for the first time too.

5. mychookschick

mychookschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2009
    Maine
    Hi, Good lucl with your hatch!

I was wondering, what king of a incubator is that? It is a PERFECT size!!

6. thepromise

thepromise Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2010
    Orange County
    Quote:Its a Three Egg Full Auto Incubator... i got off McMurray Hatchery... its a small size good for suburbia living. I bought to hatch the quail eggs. I have chickens, and most if them go broody, but i was afraid of putting quail eggs under them... so i got this little thing! [​IMG] Here is the link if you want one. It hold three chicken/ duck eggs, two goose or turkey eggs and 7 quail eggs... although i just put all 14 quail eggs in and hand turned them myself. [​IMG]

http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/three_egg_full_auto_incubator.html

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    That is the brinsea mine-eco I believe [​IMG]

Congrats on the babies [​IMG]

8. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Quote:Nope. The Brinsea Mini Eco & the Mini Advance look almost alike. The difference is that the Advance allows you to adjust a lot of different controls.

That one is an R-Com. Brinsea's site says they no longer carry or service the R-Com incubators. They are available on Poultrysupply.com, though. It says they are made in Korea & gives an e-mail address to write to if you need service on your incubator.
    Looks like they cost more than the Brinsea Mini-Advance.

9. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Nope. The Brinsea Mini Eco & the Mini Advance look almost alike. The difference is that the Advance allows you to adjust a lot of different controls.

That one is an R-Com. Brinsea's site says they no longer carry or service the R-Com incubators. They are available on Poultrysupply.com, though. It says they are made in Korea & gives an e-mail address to write to if you need service on your incubator.
    Looks like they cost more than the Brinsea Mini-Advance.

Crud, I didn't think it was an eco, but couldn't remember the name of the other one [​IMG]

10. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    WooHoo! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by