Ahhh!!! What a day!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bubbazmommy, Mar 27, 2009.

1. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    So I got up this morning with great intentions. Got the girls loaded into the car and then got the car stuck in the driveway. I HATE mud season. Had to wake up my hubby to pull me out.

Went to town and then locked my keys in the car. One of my husbands friends came and unlocked it. It only took a hour or so.

So, needless to say I was so happy to be home. As the evening progressed I decided to get my pj's on and watch a movie with the kids. I went out to lock all the ckickens up and the bantams had not returned to their coop. I found them in a tree. So I spent the next hour catching them and then trudging through the snow in my pjs to put them back in the coop.

I so hope tommorow is better.

Thanks for listening.

2. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    oh just hate those days!! just nothing seems to go right! i hope tomorrow is better for you!

today it was 60 up here and as soon as i got home for school, i got working on some new ducks projects. got them all done but the incubator, because i don't have any of the supplies yet! hopefully i will tomorrow.

3. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    60 degrees sounds great.

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG]... hope tomorrow is better... I hate mud and snow also, and rain, and high winds...........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by