Jun 6, 2011
Hugging a Chicken
"Oh wait... sorry... just a crow..."
94962_sany0100.jpg

94962_sany0101.jpg

"Santa's not the only one who see's you when you're sleeping...."
94962_sany0095.jpg

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA! OMG I just went to through the best lil spasm of laughing!
I've noticed Gloria always has a stink eye. Is it possible that she has a lazy eye, or is it just me?

Quote:
POSSIBLE? She ALWAYS has a stink eye, and yes, she is not only lazy in the eye, but in her body too! Lazy chicken... but a sweet chicken as well.
love.gif

heehee! Sorry, I just absoulutely HAD to ask. I love your chickens. They make me laugh.
Pepper is the same way with Gloria, although instead of stink eye, it's the scared eye. But most of the time she's pretty lazy...

Quote:
POSSIBLE? She ALWAYS has a stink eye, and yes, she is not only lazy in the eye, but in her body too! Lazy chicken... but a sweet chicken as well.
love.gif

heehee! Sorry, I just absoulutely HAD to ask. I love your chickens. They make me laugh.
Pepper is the same way with Gloria, although instead of stink eye, it's the scared eye. But most of the time she's pretty lazy...

Lol, its fine. I love to joke around with people about my chickens.. they are lil comedians! Aw, cute name! Pepper, I've always wanted a animal named Pepper. Haha, my new chick Nellie is a lil timid and has a scared eye, but I can pick her up with a lil chase round the yard and some tasty treats.

Pepper (she's a black australorpe, very skittish but friendly breed!) always makes me chase her around the yard on Sat and Sun, at the end of free-range time (dusk, or sundown, it depends) she'll play the game of 'watch the silly human chase the scaredy cat chicken' even if I give her treats.
Congrats on new chick!
She's called Pepper because of her feathers, they were all black but now some of them are greyish... she's not old, she's only 2. She was Blackie, but now Pepper.
Off topic- but if I ever get a chicken diaper, I'm gonna take Amulet (BO) to church and have her blessed. Our priest and people of the church are gonna call me insane (we live in the country, church is in the city) ... sigh... they'll never know the joys of chickens...

Quote:
Haha, yeah Nellie will come really close to me if I say "chic chic chic!" but if I say "Nellie!" She'll run away....
barnie.gif

Pepper sounds so cute! I really want a chicken diaper so in the winter my chickens can come in the house out of the cold... but they're so expensive!
ep.gif
That'd be funny at your church! LOL! My church would kick me out if I brought a chicken in....
hide.gif

now that I think about it...
hide.gif

Thanks for kind words on Pepper... she really is my skittish lil sweetie pie...
I love Nellie already. Too cute.
And I love Penny, she's so pretty! Fellow BO lovers unite! (i want more BO's...
sad.png
)
Also, if you have the time, click on the link at the bottom of my siggy and visit my blog if you want. Told in Amulet's point of view.
I just noticed how fast I type...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom