1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AHHHH!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Justino, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    GOSH I wish we lived in a bigger area!!!! There are sooo many types of chickens i want this spring [​IMG] but i can only keep 3-5!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Some day ill have all the chickens i want, you just wait! [​IMG]

sorry, i just looked at mcmurray and cant decide!!!! these will be the last chooks i get until i either move out or others die *sniff* because our coop cant hold anymore and our neibores probally already hate us with 12 [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Are you whining?

3. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    yes i know what you mean but you know how parents can be, well thats my problem anyway! i really want some silkies this spring and i will go far for some, but my parents arent being agreable. sorry for the rant. i just really want some evil silkies!

4. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    LOL just need to get my dad to build a coop then I can get more, BUT I KNOW I was bored so I decided to write the breeds I "had" to have and I couldn't decide so I ended up with this whole paper front and back covered in names. I showed my mom she mumbled something like "obsession" I didn't hear the rest and walked off. She does NOT wanna buy more, my family calls me and my friends chicken-heads, my mom thinks there cute but she thinks she's allergic to the silkies.

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    once my setting hen hatches her eggs in January, I'm going to have to process some birds.

Ah, Stuffed Barred Rock.... but just the hens who aren't laying and paying rent.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by