Ahhhhh!!!! Im Not Gay!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tikkajazz94, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry, this will be a rant,

As most of you read my post on work, I still work there, the people still work there.

I still have the deep inside me, It hurts when somebody calls me gay or thinks im gay. I had a Family friend that picked on me for a whole week, I've known him for 10 years now. And He kept pushing my buttons each time, Asked my dad to help solve the issue, got told leave it, So I left it in my gut, then one night, It burst and It felt Like the gay problem all over again. It felt bad.... I couldn't eat.... I was cold inside, and Wanted to sleep in my cold tent.

Now, my sisters two friends, think I'm gay due to my voice. My voice has been breaking slowly, but it will happen on its own. But I got told this yesterday. I hate it. The worst part is they have to ask my sister behind my back! Thats what hurt more. Now Today, I looked in the mirror and thought..... Why do people keep saying/asking (if) Im gay? I Feel like crying, but angry. Beating on something, an destroying something.....

Thanks for hearing me out. [​IMG] I feel a bit better, But Still feel liek crying and a bit angry.

2. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I hope today will be better for you!

Being gay isn't about how you look or sound. It comes from inside, if there too stuipd to know that, then. Their not worth the tissue to dry your eyes.
    As for asking your sisters behind your back, maybe they didn't want you to know, as they didn't want to hurt your feeling?

[​IMG]

3. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    that annoys me! i have a ''gay sounding'' voice and i am a pretty boy but people know i am not gay. god that annoys me for you![​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Your sexuality is nobody's business but your own. Don't allow other people's immaturity effect who you are. Some people assume I'm a lesbian because I love to hop on a bulldozer, tractors, and do non-feminine things. Many are surprised I've been married to a man for 30 + years. Hey, I like driving large equipment and I'm not going to allow somebody else's preconceived notion stop me.

5. Marcymom3

Marcymom3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry you are going through this! People can be stupid and ignorant, but you know who you are. Hold your head up and be yourself. I know it's hard but try to ignore these people.

6. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Sorry you are going through this.Be harsh with these people and shut them up. I can not imagine anyone I know acting like that,and if they did I would cut them from my life.

7. Animalian

Animalian Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2011
    Australia
    That sucks dude you need to find an outlet for your anger, try kickboxing classes or some other 'aggressive' sport you can 'let it all out' with in a healthy way. I'd suggest roller derby like I do but that might just make your problems worse.

I get the same thing. Complete strangers give me dirty looks and mutter mean things under their breath at me. I've come out of the public girls toilets before and had someone cuss at me about being a lesbian. It mainly happens when I'm in work pants/fluros for work, or driving one of the work utes (pick up truck I think you guys call them). I have a slightly deeper voice than most girls and keep my hair shaved or at least short, mainly because it's easier with my job and interests. First shaved it for charity and it worked for me. I also have quite heavily pierced ears. I do not bother in the slightest with my appearance when at work or working with my animals which also contributes to peoples "butch" lesbian stereotype....

Sometimes people will get my attention when I'm working with a chainsaw or something at work and when I take the mask off they'll say "oh your a girl" which is innocent but still annoying.

However I am engaged and have been with my partner Mike for over 7 years!

My family don't question my sexuality but they do accuse me of being anorexic or bulemic all the time, which I am not. I think it's because my cousins all have trouble keeping the weight off but I just go from healthy weight to thin. It's just because I eat as much as I need, not eat because its there. I'm also vegetarian, fussy and eat little meals all the time because I physically can't eat a massive one. Also because of my active job I am working up a sweat all day carrying 10kg packs and hiking all over the place burning energy/fat.

oops looks like I've had a rant too.... [​IMG]:hugs

8. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I was teased about being gay before I even knew I was (sorry, not saying you are!), but straight people seriously don't know how to tell if someone is gay. Don't let it get to you. Go on with life. There IS life after high school.

1 person likes this.
  9. gmendoza

gmendoza Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Rock Hill,SC
    I wouldnt sweat it,it will blow over.

I was called gay for some time,but it didnt get to me.I brushed it off.But I was gorgeous!!!! [​IMG]

i was:
    150lb
    5'-11"
    hazel eyes
    black hair aflowing like a god
    olive skin kissed by the sun
    6 pack abs and all
    sowing wild oates
    woo woo!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

now i am:
    250+
    5'-10-1/2"
    hazed eyes
    black hair turning grey ..lifeless
    skin scorched by the sun
    round is a shape isnt it?
    reaping shredded wheat
    boo hoo!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

what Im saying is they are very insecure about themselves. dont worry over it.If youre not gay,dont get offended.if you are so be it.you are who you are,noone can take that away.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  10. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    Quote:AGREE and think about how poorly their life is, if this is the only excitement in it [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by