Ahhhhhh!!!!

sonjab314

Constant State of Confusion
13 Years
May 15, 2010
Missouri
I let my 2 month old babies out to free range today with my older chickens
barnie.gif
. I'm not worried about them running off. I have a fenced in yard but it still makes me nervous. Predators are not an issue. Besides they are running with a roo and 4 guineas and they are all used to sharing the run together. And I put my little babies in the run along with two ducklings. I'm gonna be a nervous wreck before the day is over.

Don't worry yourself, too much!
smile.png

I just let my ten guinea keets out for the first time. They're all a moth old or something like that.So I'm alittle nervous, too!
roll.png

But they are haning out with the chicks they were with so maybe they won't run off!
big_smile.png
sad.png

Last edited:
Well the babies FINALLY put themselves to bed at 8:30 but the big chickens started to roost on top of the coop
hmm.png
. Me and my son (hes 8) went to shoo them in the coop. All cooperated except for the guineas. They flew on top of the coop and pretended to be weather vanes. They eventually came down and went in the coop. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed
th.gif
. All I can say is Whew what a day

Quote:
the guineas were always a PITA at the barn i worked for. When they knew we were shutting up the barn they would race to get inside and up into the rafters. They make some horrible noises that the horses didn't appreciate and if you couldn't convince them to leave, the barn was a nice mess in the am. They would also chase you when you weren't looking, when you turned around they'd run away only to come right back as soon as you started walking again. If they weren't so good with tick control....

Back
Top Bottom