AHHHHHHHHHH??????????

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Busterchicken, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Busterchicken

Busterchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

GETS MORE WHITE EVERY DAY!!!!

SPECKLED SUSSEX BANTAM????
    AMERICAN GAME???

HAD MY SON HOLD HER OR HIM? WHICH ONE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  2. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    Not speckled sussex I don't think, though I'm no breed expert, maybe it's a mix breed. Feathering style on the wings looks male, but the patterns on the head are a little sharply defined for a male, however I don't know what's typical for the breed/mix it is, and the crest is rather neutral at the moment. Knowing the age always helps! Also, if you can provide comparison pics with its clutchmates that is also very helpful. At this point I can't say for sure.

I would respectfully suggest a more relevant title in future, though, it's not the sort of title someone skimming through the forums looking for gender/breed threads might identify by sight alone, lol. You could be missing out on comments from people who actually have the answer. Best wishes.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  3. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    Does it have pink legs? It looks like a Speckled Sussex to me...but some of those chipmunks are really hard to tell apart!

4. Busterchicken

Busterchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2014
    well, i had posted other times, but nobody answered so i have decided to get people to answer a post.

can she be a speckled sussex american game mix? no that i think of it, there was no speckled sussex male in sight,only truck loads of american games. She is about 2 1/2 weeks old and is getting a comb, gender ideas?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by