Air fan question

indigo flats

Chirping
Jan 29, 2017
Elgin South Carolina
I have a Hova-bator with forced air fan that runs continuously as it should. I am converting the Hova-Bator to electronic thermostat and only want to cut and splice as few wires as possible. My question is would it work as good if the fan cycled with the heat in other words when the heat is running the fan will be running and when the heat is off the fan will be off. Will this have a major effect on the air temperature in the incubator.

Last edited:
I have a Hova-bator with forced air fan that runs continuously as it should. I am converting the Hova-Bator to electronic thermostat and only want to cut and splice as few wires as possible. My question is would it work as good if the fan cycled with the heat in other words when the heat is running the fan will be running and when the heat is off the fan will be off. Will this have a major effect on the air temperature in the incubator.

The fan and turner have to be independent of the heat cycle!! Doing as you suggest will make it almost impossible to control the temperature.

Back
Top Bottom