air saddle eggs

rita2paul

Songster
8 Years
Aug 31, 2011
Gloucestershire
ok these eggs are due to hatch tomorrow all 3 are air saddle, i have never managed to hatch saddle eggs before, they are serama eggs. on day 18 they were alive on lock down, so now i have to wait and see.

all 3 has pipped, but nothing else now for 12 hours. they are still alive but not trying to get out. will i have to help or leave them, i am worried they might die because they are airsaddled.

all 3 has pipped, but nothing else now for 12 hours. they are still alive but not trying to get out. will i have to help or leave them, i am worried they might die because they are airsaddled.

Leave them alone !
Saddle shaped air cells shouldn’t be a problem. It can take 24 hours from pip to zip. Leave them be!

well i left them alone and one is out all on his own, i turned my back and he must of zoomed round the egg to get out, he's in there shouting at the others i really hope the other two make it as he will be lonely. fingers crossed, this is the first time i got air saddle chicks to hatch. come on you two little ones hatch. :jumpy

IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
well here they are. bless them.

Back
Top Bottom