Airsoft

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Jul 12, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Anybody else play airsoft?

I got a UTG Multi-Shot Combat Commando Shotgun

And a Crosman P311 pistol

What do you got?

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Quote:I've played before with friends, but I barrow their guns.

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:H&K MP5 knock off, battery operated fully auto, a single shot carbine at 700fps (ouch) and a crossman single shot pistol.

4. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    I have many walmart pistols until I decided to save up for guns that were top notch. I usa an AEG echo1 m4, jp-12 version. Full metal body, box said enhanced version but I never tested the non enhanced but for 180 dollars it is an all right gun. I really want a Elite Force K-PDW. But it is close to 400 dollars, and would rather just put upgrades on my m4.

5. thekid

The next airsoft gun I want is a sniper with a scope and a pistol [​IMG]

6. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    I have one of those battery powered Uzi's they sell at walmart. [​IMG]

7. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I had some kind of battery powered full auto gun that looked just like what ever gun the swat team uses around here. I also had a battery powered desert eagle and a spring powered AK-47. Gave them away when I stopped working EMS.

Lots of medics an cops around here have them to mess around with when they are waiting around. Nothing like watching a bunch of cops running for cover in a trailer park when a medic starts spraying them with air-soft rounds.

8. thekid

Quote:lol i gave mine to my brother haha

9. HLAC

HLAC Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    Central Utah
    Quote:I have one of those too. Mine's an uber cheap one. I used to fling open my front door and do a rambo-esque snarl and yell while firing full-auto at the squirrels raiding the bird feeders. Never made much of an impression on the squirrels but I do think the neighbors took note. (this back when I lived in suburbia) [​IMG]

10. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:I have one of those too. Mine's an uber cheap one. I used to fling open my front door and do a rambo-esque snarl and yell while firing full-auto at the squirrels raiding the bird feeders. Never made much of an impression on the squirrels but I do think the neighbors took note. (this back when I lived in suburbia) [​IMG]

NICE. Although even cooler would have been to have an airsoft AK, charge out spraying whilst screaming "FOR GLORIOUS MOTHER RUSSIA!!!"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by