1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AKC Chocolate & Yellow Lab Pups in Hagerstown, MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluver_07, Apr 23, 2009.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I am posting this ad on here for my neighbor friend. Pups were born March 2, 2009. Mother is on premises and the pups are AKC registered. Asking $600 each. There are 2 chocolate males and 2 yellow females left. [​IMG] They are ready to go now and have been given their first shots and deworming.

Pick up only in Hagerstown, MD. Please PM me for my friends's phone number and her email address. Thanks!!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I bet there are adorable. We purchased one in November, we got a steal for $250 but your friend price is right around what they are normally going for here. Good luck on hoping her sell them.

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks! I'd upload pictures but her camera software is too new for our computer. These are still available everyone! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by