AKC English Bulldog pup for sale

Jeff9118

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Greenup KY
6 week old english bulldog pup for sale. Champion bloodline. Very good quality for the breed. This is the pick of the litter. We call him Hoss. Hoss is a very friendly pup who's interest include; being in your lap, playing and wrestleing, eating and sleeping, following you around everywhere and giving lots of snorty kisses. Hoss would make a great family pet and needs a home as I already have one. Please keep in mind that bulldogs are not cheap especially one with his conformation....Now we have all seen them in pet stores. I am now accepting serious offers starting at $2,000.00 which was made by the local pet store. I do not want to send him to a pet store as he craves way to much attention and would probaly be lonely there at night or in a cage. Please PM me with your offer or inquiry. Below is a link that you can veiw a slideshow of Hoss.

http://gs96.photobucket.com/groups/l194/FFUFQ6UUGR/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:

Barnyard

Addicted to Quack
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Southwest Georgia
I have fallen head over heels for that puppy. I wish I had that kind of money to spend
Well worth it though. I hope you find him a good home.

Jeff9118

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Greenup KY
Me too I already have an adult female and my 2 year old son is getting more and more attached. I dont have the time to train another.

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
My hubby wants one of those SO badly! he's been saying it for years.. and i am evil and just showed him the pics..heehe...to bad we are at our max for dogs here..*sigh*

Jeff9118

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Greenup KY
Thanks for all the compliments on this puppy. Just to let everyone know he was picked up yesterday by a nice young couple who dont have a dog. They seemed well established and I really felt good about him going to live with them. It sounded like they had really done thier research.

Top Bottom