AKC/Eukanuba National Championship Best of Opposite Sex!!

Redyre Rotties

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina, USA
We had an absolute blast at the AKC Eukanuba week dog shows. KK was her usual self, ON, wired, and dead on.

Thursday December 13, 2012, in an entry of 50 Rottweilers, we were Best of Opposite Sex at the ARC Region VIII Designated Specialty show in conjunction with the Brevard Kennel Club under judge Lawrence Stanbridge.

Friday we were Select ***** in an entry of 48 Rottweilers under Breeder judge Jim Owens.

Sunday at the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship dog show, in an entry of 52 Rottweilers, we were Best of Opposite Sex, and also Best of Breed Bred by Exhibitor.

You can see the Breed judging video here if you like. http://www.dogchannel.com/akc-eukanuba-videos/rottweiler-best-of-breed-video.aspx

To attend an event such as this, and end up in the top awards every day is just a mind boggling experience, and so hard to describe. It was exciting, exhilarating, incredible, and humbling. I am so thankful to all the people who have made this possible for me, over the years. Mentors, breeders who trusted me with their dogs, friends, you all know who you are.

KK is going to be bred on her next season, so this was sort of our "last hurrah" for a while. And what a hurrah it was!! Some photos from the event follow.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom