AKC Keeshond Puppies For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Unclebean, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Unclebean

Unclebean Rest in Peace 1977-2013

Jun 10, 2010
    Tower City, PA
    Male Keeshond Puppies for sale. Puppies come with AKC Limited Registration. Puppies will be 8 weeks old and ready to go to their new homes on 12/20/2010. Puppies will be vet checked and come with a heath guarantee. Please see www.brooksidekeeshonds.com for more information about us and our dogs.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  2. Brody's Broodello

Brody's Broodello Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2009
    Maryland
    OMG!!!! HOW FLIPPIN CUTE!!!!! I can smell the puppy breath!

3. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    I have a Keeshond.. [​IMG] He isn't registered though. Best disposition of any dog I have ever had.. Just an absolute mild mannered fuzzy cuddly sweetheart.

4. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    We raised them in California when I was a child! They are very sweet! My mom used to show ours and he did very well! What great memories!

5. Unclebean

Unclebean Rest in Peace 1977-2013

Jun 10, 2010
    Tower City, PA
    Keeshonds are a great breed! I was introduced to Keeshonds through my wife and I quickly became attached. They love being around people and they are very loyal.

6. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Ms.FuzzyButts :

I have a Keeshond.. [​IMG] He isn't registered though. Best disposition of any dog I have ever had.. Just an absolute mild mannered fuzzy cuddly sweetheart.

Wow, how does he handle the heat? Mine can't stand anything above 50. This is his favorite time of year. Nice to find some other kees lovers out there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    He isn't crazy about the heat at all.. He hangs out under the shade trees or in the house under the AC.. He especially likes to stand in our fish pond to cool off.. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by