AKC Labrador Puppies (WA)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Worn, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Worn

Worn Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2009
    Chelan
    AKC Yellow lab pups. Parents on site and OFA certified. These dogs have an amazing pedigree. Dewclaws removed, first shots and several dewormings done. Our pups come with a hip, eye and health guarantee. We have great references and know what we're doing. Some of these pups will be more on the white side. These are gorgeous pups and will amazing family and hunting dogs. We have 4 males and 1 female left. We are located in Chelan, but can drive part way for delivery. See our website for more info: http://www.irelandfarms.com 509 881-8520

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I'm just wanting a bit of clarification, but do you breed your dogs towards the conformational breed standard or for field?

3. Worn

Worn Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2009
    Chelan
    I have both English and American Labs. My American Labs are within the breed standard. I don't breed for size, if that's what you consider the field lab.

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Not size, overall conformation. Muzzle, head width, etc. Build for show and build for field is often different from each other, even though those animals bred for show should be able to compete against field-bred dogs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by