1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AKC Pomeranian Puppy

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by High Roost Ranch, Oct 18, 2009.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Offering a pet quality AKC Pomeranian male puppy that is a light orange with a blaze on his nose and forehead. He is out of my black & white parti female, and my black & tan male, from the great Pombreden bloodlines. He is being offered on a limited AKC registration, with a spay/neuter contract. He will finish about 8 lbs as an adult, and will have an abundance of coat. He is nearly housebroken to the great outdoors, is UTD on vaccinations and deworming, is on a flea preventative, is highly socialized and will come with a one year health guarantee and a vet exam and certification. His birth date is July 12, 2009. Shipping is available through Delta Pet First anywhere within the continental USA at buyer's expense. More photos are available upon request.

Edited to include "at buyer's expense" with regards to shipping.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  2. Nana2KJS

Nana2KJS Chicks-n-Ahs

Mar 21, 2009
    SE Kansas
    OMG I LOVE this little guy!! And we JUST lost our cream sable pom this week!! My husband would KILL me if we got another one! He is working in Plant City right now. Wonder if I could talk him in to making a road trip up to your place. If he fell in love first ..... hmmmm.

Oh I can't ... I can't ... we have no more room and too much going on already ... but he is just BEAUTIFUL!!

3. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

I'm so sorry to hear of your loosing your Pom. So you'd better tell him Christmas is coming!!! This is a really nice puppy. Think about it. [​IMG] I'm only about 45 mins from Plant City.

4. Nana2KJS

Nana2KJS Chicks-n-Ahs

Mar 21, 2009
    SE Kansas
    I know - I checked the map.[​IMG] I just sent him a text with a picture ... doubt he'll go for it but it's worth a try! We have two other male poms and I'm rather stuck with my daughter's chihuahuas, but the creams hold a special place in my heart. Our very first pom, first dog even, was a cream pom. They are such smart little dogs, I just love 'em.

5. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Awwwww! he's cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by