AKC registered Airedales for sale

StoneBridge Farm

Crowing
16 Years
Dec 19, 2007
SE Ohio
Hey ya'll!

My hubby and me had started a breeding program for Airedales. However, we have since then ran into some difficulties and are having to sell our doggies. I need to sell asap! If you can help or know someone who would like to buy one let me know. I have available:

1 yr old male $300
2 yr old male $250
1 yr old female $350
2 yr old female $300
2 female pups 6 weeks old $600 each

or I will sell all for $1500
I will take a little less as we are in need of some money right now due to my Father in law's passing.
I can meet you somewhere if need be.(reasonable distance).

I can post pics if some one tells me how.

Thanks,
SBF
bun.gif
Happy Easter!

Awww, that stinks that you have to get rid of them. I love airedale terriers but I would sleep in the chicken coop if I brought them home. Load your images onto a site like photobucket and then copy the HTML code and paste it on your post.

You sound like me! We're having to sell our toy poodles that we'd planned to breed. When my daughter got sick, we realized we needed to spend more time with the kids and less with the 'other critters'. So now I've had to put up one male and 3 females and one shih tzu (we were gonna make shih-poos) too. It stinks because they are such sweethearts! but it needs to be done!
I hope you have good luck finding excellent homes for your dogs. I haven't had any takers on mine yet but have only been trying for a couple days to be honest.

Stacy

i was just curious, are yoiu selling any eggs right now? Have you gotten rid of the cochins yet? if not id love to buy some eggs and some buff orpington eggs if you have any available.

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

You are breaking my heart. Airedales are my favorite I was named after my aunts airdale but you are a little far from me and my husband would probabl divorce me. I even talked to my hubbie about fostering them but big old forceful NO and he does not say no to me very often, so I listen when he does.

Back
Top Bottom