AKC REGISTERED LAB PUPPIES, NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by steelshot, Nov 2, 2008.

1. steelshot

steelshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    HI,
    We are now taking deposits for a litter of Lab puppies we have (Blacks and Chocolate). They are AKC registered and come from excellent lines. Both parents are available for viewing. This is the second breeding of these dogs and we were very pleased with the first litter. Both parents are very good natured and are both titled hunt test dogs. If you are looking for a well breed lab with good looks, good tempermant and hunting desire you won't be disappointed. Puppies will be eight weeks 12/4/08 but we will hold them until christmas . We are located in eastern NC. We are about 1 1/2 hrs from Raliegh and 1hr from the coast. I will be posting pictures soon. If you are interested Please PM me. Thanks

This is a photo of some of the puppies from the previous Litter. I will be posting up to date photos soon.
    [​IMG]

This is a photo of my female lab and my duaghter:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  2. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    OMG!! How adorable!!!! If I got one my DH would KILL ME!! [​IMG] You should have no problem finding buyers for those little darlings!

3. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Very cute, good luck. We must be neighbors.

4. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    How much for the one in Pink??

5. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    There ain't enough money in the world to buy the one in pink. [​IMG]

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    All I can say is glad your too far from me. [​IMG]

And my question is what are the puppies looking at in that first photo? Love the dont care about the photographer we want it look. [​IMG]

7. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    I forgot to add that I will allow for payments to be set up for those who would like to pay in installments until delivery of puppy. Thanks

8. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    Here are some pictures of the puppies now at 7 weeks old. The orginal picture on this post was from a past breeding. All we have left are blacks. I also included a picture of the sire and dam as well as a picture of Ruger my chocolate male off this same breeding. This should give a indication of how the puppies should look like when grown.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please Pm me if interested

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by