AL man setenced to death for killing his kids

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by RagTyme, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RagTyme

RagTyme Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2009
    Poplarville, MS
    Not sure if anyone here remembers the man who threw his kids off the Dauphin Island Bridge in Alabama. He has been sentenced to death and the judge has ordered he be shown pictures of his children everyday he sits waiting on death row.

As bad as it sounds, I am glad we still have the death penalty, this man deserves that and more. His children were not so lucky the night he tossed them (still alive) over the edge of the bridge.

2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    He shouldnt have the luxury of sitting in a nice warm jail cell awaiting death. He should be tossed off the bridge just like he did to his kids and if the first trip down doesn't do it, they can haul him back up and do it again!

If people knew they would face the same fate, I think they would start to rethink hurting and killing others!

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  3. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Amen....I hope he feels the flames touching his toes every day he waits....

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  4. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Maybe they will put him in with the general population in the jail and let them beat the crap out of him. I know this happens and maybe it will to him. [​IMG]

edited for language - even disguised, bad words are bad words.

5. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    I was so sad when this happened. I would give my life for my husband and daugthers. How could he do such a thing? [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    This man deserves everything he has coming to him. How could you hurt innocent children that are totally defenseless against you? SICK!!! He should have tossed himself over first and saved all the residents of Alabama tax payer money to keep his sorry ********** alive!!!

We should really go back to the Old West Times when they used a rope. People do not fear our "justice system". That's the problem. In many cases, it's better living conditions that they come from so what do they have to lose?

7. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    **This thread has been closed due to the fact that it very well could incite a lot of unwarranted flaming.

Topics of this nature, generally do not belong on the board.

Thank you for everyone's understanding in this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by