Alabama Attorney General Troy King doing on the job research.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dunkopf, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Another hypocrite. Google it for a good chuckle.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I don't get it. It seems every year there's another conservative politician with a staunch opposition to homosexuality rights caught doing homosexual things. We have the guy who got busted in the airport with the whole wide stance comment, just last year that other guy who had some young Latin man going on vacation with him to "carry his luggage." They just look like a bunch of phony hypocrites. They'd get more respect if they didn't lie about who they were - unfortunately, for them, that's probably political career suicide. Ridiculous.

3. justuschickens59

justuschickens59 VA Royal Blues

Apr 2, 2009
    Virginia
    I typically despise all politicians. I think they are all dirty. However, I do not believe that a person's sexual orientation should have anything to do with their political careers. I don't believe that religion should be a factor either. Those things are very personal and just shouldn't have anything to do with politics.

I will say that I have given up on our government - it continues to go from bad to worse.

4. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    leave it to alabama *sighs*

5. Dunkopf

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Quote:I fully agree that it's nobody's business. If you're a womanizer you shouldn't run on a morals based platform. If you are homosexual you shouldn't actively try to take rights away from homosexuals. It's just wrong. I feel that politicians should believe in what they are doing. Otherwise they are just in it for the money and the power and they have no moral compass. They just sell themselves to the highest bidder.

6. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:I fully agree that it's nobody's business. If you're a womanizer you shouldn't run on a morals based platform. If you are homosexual you shouldn't actively try to take rights away from homosexuals. It's just wrong. I feel that politicians should believe in what they are doing. Otherwise they are just in it for the money and the power and they have no moral compass. They just sell themselves to the highest bidder.

it is so sad

7. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    Ok, I googled it, and all I could find was an article from 2009 about the possibility of him being a homosexual. Oh wait, I also saw the article from 2010 where he sued BP for repairations from all the damage they did to the Gulf of Mexico. Which article were you referring to?

8. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:yep, mostly from 2008

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  9. Dunkopf

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    It was dated today. DW saw it on her computer. I'll try to find it again and copy it.

10. Dunkopf

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    blog.locustfork.net/.../alabama-attorney-general-troy-king-prepares-..

Don't know if that will do it or not. Dated today. He's getting ready to resign.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by