Alabama breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by vanslam, Feb 3, 2010.

1. vanslam

vanslam Out Of The Brooder

Jan 20, 2010
    I am looking for anyone with bantams in AL. Clean leg would be prefferd but cochins are always welcome.[​IMG]

2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    The Alabama Bantam Club has many breeders of fine birds. Old English, Sebrights, Polish, Rosecomb, D'Uccle, Japs, Moderns, Cochins, Silkies, etc.....I can think of breeders of these and more, located in and around the State. Can you be specific to what your interested in and I'll try to help, also, what part of the State are you located??

Also, we are putting together an all bantam Show in April in Clanton, AL. Lots of breeders from all over the Southeast will be exhibiting there. They will have an even larger variety of bantam breeds available for sale there with all quality and price ranges.

For me....I'm in the middle of the State. This week's Bantam hatch was Silkies, Cochins, D' Uccle, and Serama. And more to come!

Claudia

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  3. vanslam

vanslam Out Of The Brooder

Jan 20, 2010
    I am in McCalla just below Bessemer. Torn between splash rose comb and d anver. Never mind just checked out your site and those seremas are stuning! What do you charge for those?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  4. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    According to the breeders list swheat and Kerrid are both breeders in Alabama.

5. Briandavis1652

Briandavis1652 New Egg

Jan 17, 2010
    Slapout, Alabama U.S.A.
    I am new to this site and raising chickens. Luckily I am very close to you. I live in Deatsville, Al. When you go to Clanton, could you email me? I am newly blind and my computer has to read EVERY word on EVERY page. I may miss your listing. my email is [email protected] thank you, Brian

6. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Brian, I will make sure you have all the information for the Show as soon as it is available to me.

Vanslam, I will have chicks and eggs available in a few weeks. I'll pm you that information. Swheat also has Seramas and the Rosecomb breeds (many more). He is often on BYC and here is a link to his website: http://www.thebantambarn.com/

7. bantam bandit

bantam bandit Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2015
    Fayetteville,AL
    I know this is an old thread but it was wondering the same thing. I live in sylacauga alabama and was looking for some jap and polish breeders close by, not really looking for show quality birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by