1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Alabama- Chicks for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by allaboutdemchicks, Jun 13, 2009.

1. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Okay, the new, old incubator is getting me into serious trouble...so is the fertility on these pullets! I'm hatching little ones every week. In the past month I have hatched heritage RIR, black Orps, Seramas, Delaware, Ameraucanas, Cochins and some gorgous white Silkies!! I just can't keep everything and it is toooo HOT down here to ship anything that is not day old. So, if anyone would be interested I have some available.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Glassman

Glassman Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2009
    I'm interested PM me some prices.Thanks.

3. blakecampbell

blakecampbell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2009
    birmingham alabama
    I live in trussville alabama and would like to have 2-4 silkies call back at 467-3114.

4. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I would be interested in getting some if it isn't too far.....I am in Andalusia.

I want to try out some silkies.

5. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    C -n- H Oh....Andalusia is a distance.

And Blake....no answer, I was going to tell you someone in your town that has great Silkies that I would refer you to. Wonderful breeder that is on BYC..... Webb Acres.

I am located in the very center most county of the State. I do travel to as far North as B'ham, and as far South as Prattville once a week through September.

6. DAGWOOD

DAGWOOD Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2009
    PLEASE PM ME A PRICE ON THE RIR. I LIVE IN JASPER ALABAMA SO I AM ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM YOU. MY NUMBER IS 205-275-7886. THANKS, DARREN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by