ALABAMIANS! I need help on finding...

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
The Alabama duck/ poultry network . Im in central Alabama and it seems like no one around here has ducks, or at least more than a handfull of ducks.

The only place ive been able to sell my ducklings and ducks ate is Santuck, but ive heard of a place that has an auction every friday I think? Anyway, where are all the duck/poultry people in Around here and where do yall go to trade /buy/sell your animals?

Im overrun with ducklings right now and I have a few scovies ( though it gets harder everyday to part with them) that are up for sale, but everyone interested is a good 4-5 hours away.

I wish I could help. There is a Livestock Auction in Boaz. I don't know much about it but I have passed the place on my way to the State Lab. I usually find people on Craigslist for my chickens. I am in AL near Chattanooga

I mean i know there is an auction someplace around ehre that goes on every friday at some barn but i cant for the life of me remeber where it is. And no one on craigslist has shown much interest
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom