Alert!!!!!!! Please Save These Rir Good Laying Hens!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by timberghstt, Aug 5, 2010.

1. timberghstt

timberghstt Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2009
    THIS IS A HORRIBLE SITUATION! LAST MARCH i MOVED OUT AND I COULDN'T TAKE MY CHICKENS WITH ME, HAD TO LEAVE THEM WITH MY EX. SHE EMAILED MEW AND TOLD ME THAT A MAMA RACOON HAS FOUND A WAY INSIDE THE RUN/COOP AND HAD BEEN KILLING ONE EVERY NIGHT! I AM TOO FAR AWAY TO DO ANYTHING! I CAN'T STAND FOR THEM TO BE KILLED, PLEASE! SOMEONE! ANYONE, GIVE THEM A SAFE HOME, THEY ARE GOOD LAYERS, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL BIRDS THAT DON'T DESERVE THIS! THEY ARE IN FRANKLIN, GA, ALTHOUGH SHE HAS THE CHICKENS MY EX WON'T ALLOW ME TO POST HER PHONE # SO CALL ME 404/401-2322 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 404/401-2322 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 404/401-2322 end_of_the_skype_highlighting AND OR EMAIL [email protected] . PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE THESE AWESOME RIR'S!

2. timberghstt

timberghstt Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2009
    I'm trying to figure out how to delete this, someone came and got them right away. thanks all! my girls are safe now.

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Glad someone got them. Just click edit on your first post and delete everyting and write SOLD and/or click Report to ask administration to delete it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by