do i just wait it out?! i don't understand if using DE is helpful or not? are the eggs safe to consume? is this about coop management or mosquitos? there is feather loss and onr hen may have mites too. my birds free range, what can i do for the next few months? are the lesions just ugly, or are they at risk of becoming infected? pls help...any wisdom appreciated...thanks.