All about me!

Erika Guerrero

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2018
I’ve had chickens for years now, i grew up raising them!

We recently gave our chickens away because we had to many, and only decided to keep 2 hens and a rooster.

My two hens are Rhode Island reds and I’m not quite sure what breed my rooster is, he’s a game rooster. I’ve also raised silikes before and other breeds but I can’t recall their names.

I’m currently trying to hatch quail eggs for my first time incubating and I had lots of concerns on how to do it properly so I stumbled across backyardchickens and have found all the forums very helpful and interesting.

My hobbies include running and drawing! I emjoy exploring the outdoors as well, it’s really refreshing and peaceful. I love nature and animals so I was interested in incubating eggs.

I’m currently a student and have decided to incubate eggs for the first time for a class project. I wanted to show my class mates how living things develop. I decided to hatch quails because I watched videos of people hatching quails from the grocery (Albert the chick). Now I have lots of questions on incubating quail eggs and I am look forward to receiving feedback!

welcome-byc.gif
I know you'll enjoy it here!!

Back
Top Bottom