All about me!

SuperLuke

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Hi ! My name is Luke. I am 13 years old with a love of animals. I have 9 animals (family members) I am currently living on Long Island.
I love to sing. And am i the only kid on back yard chickens? Lol. Recently, I was crying buckets because I thought my chicken was going to die. But she is doing fine i think it was nothing.
I love reading what you guys post! I learn so much! I am currently in 8th grade. I have a loving family(that includes all my fellow back yard chicken friends) I also enjoy doing crafts. I like to play tennis, volleyball, and soccer.
Anyways thank you all for having me in your family! -Love Luke

Wow, that was super nice Super Luke!!

What a cool way to share a bit about yourself and to show your appreciation for BYC. You sound like a great kid. There are other kids on here, maybe you should start a thread for bird owners around your same age so you can "meet" some of them.

Welcome to BYC! Im 15, sophomore in high school/10th grade. Ive been on here a little over a year. Don't have any chickens yet but I plan on getting some in late October, probably RIR and BR, maybe red star. Not sure yet. I currently have 2 beautiful nigerian goats, great animals!

Welcome to BYC, Luke. Glad you decided to join our flock. I loved your introduction. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock, and may the force by with you. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom