All Buzz Cut Pics wanted!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by silkiechicken, Aug 9, 2008.

1. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

If you have a buzz cut or someone you know/see has one, post a pic of the back and side of this hair cut please! Google gets you tons of face shots, I just want pics of the back and sides of the head of a buzz cut or short hair cut with a good shot of how the back trimming looks. Thanks!

2. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    Why? Are you planning on getting one?

3. silkiechicken

LOL. I plan on keeping all 2-3 feet of my hair. Royicus wants one done right so I was going to try. Are you volunteering to do a test run? :p

4. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    NO, I'm kinda attached to my pony tail as well.

Ask Royicus if he is willing to get a tattoo as well. Can make for an interesting yet entertaining haircut.

[​IMG]

5. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    i c wat u did thar

6. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Is a buzz cut the same thing as a 'fade'? That's what Ian has... I've cut his hair the last 6 years... sorry I don't have a back or side shot, but I use 1/2 inch on the top, 1/4 inch on the sides and get as close as I can on the bottom of his skull without buzzing him bald. He never has any complaints and we save lots of money. His hair grows like you wouldn't believe...

Pardon the horrible photo... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. silkiechicken

LCRT, that's a great hair cut + ink. LOL

I think it is like a fade. The hard part is that I always botch the back and it isn't all neat and shapely. Not sure what the shape is supposed to be, other than not what I make it. I can make it straight across on the back, but don't know how to trim up the sides below the ear level. Finding pics is like impossible!

8. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Its in the back so he will never know [​IMG] , make him take you out to dinner with the money you save him from having to pay for a real haircut.

9. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    My hubby is already gone to bed but I will try to get some pics tomorrow. It's grown out a little since we've been on vacation. But he gets his hair cut like the police do. Sort of like a Flat top with the side cut super close.

Here is some photos of different cuts and it shows the back and sides too.

http://www.geocities.com/rodeodrive/3696/Gallery.html

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  10. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    This is a really bad pic but I quietly went in my 7 y/o's bedroom and took it with my cell phone while he is sleeping. [​IMG] It is buzzed off on the back and sides with the cutest little short mohawk on top. Pretty adorable really. You can get a decent view of the side...I decided not to risk rolling him for the back. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by