1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

all ducks placed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by naked_neck, Aug 19, 2007.

1. naked_neck

naked_neck Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2007
    louisiana
    ive decided to post these. i found out i cannot show them at the state fair and no longer have any use for them. theyre too nice to just sit and i cannot see keeping 16 ducks as pets. i really must sell them soon. most of the ducks are being fit for the parish show(i can show there but not at state)

6 fawn and white crested hens $5-15 each
    3 fawn and white crested drakes $5-10 each
    2 chocolate crested hens $ 10 each
    1 buff crested drake $10
    2 black crested drakes $10 each
    1 magpie drake $10
    1 buff orpington drake $6

thanks for your interest.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  2. ChickenFan

ChickenFan Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2007
    Hi,

I am interested in your duck hens (not drakes) but I am in N. GA. Would you consider shipping when temps drop?

3. naked_neck

Aug 18, 2007
    louisiana
    i would consider shipping. i would prefer to sell or trade them all rather than just the hens but will consider.

4. ChickenFan

ChickenFan Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2007
    Hi Again,

Well let me know. I am happy to pay for shipping. I am just over run with testosterone here at the moment so can only take girls.

5. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    if you would ship to tennessee in cooler weather I would take all you have.Lisa

6. naked_neck

Aug 18, 2007
    louisiana
    ill let you know if i have anything let when it cools off enough to ship. i plan on bringing them the parish 4-h show in oct. to show then sell them but if i cant get what i want for them it should be cool enough to ship soon after that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by