All EASTER EGGER lovers unite!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by lowillobe, Aug 4, 2008.

1. lowillobe

lowillobe Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2008
    I just realized I had an easter egger chicken! I AM SOOO EXCITED! I can't wait until she lays an egg! [​IMG]

Well, anyways, I want to learn and hear all about them.

2. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Mine are the sweetest chickens I have. I have one name Big Mama and she flies onto the roof. She never runs away from me when I try to pick her up, and she is the most vocal chicken I have.

[​IMG]
    here is a pic of her with DSD

[​IMG]
    here is all of my EE's checking out what DSD is doing

3. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I have 2 EEs! A BEEEEUTIFUL brown hawk-looking pullet and a red/black kind of roo. I need to get new pics of them as they have changed so much [​IMG] I just adore them [​IMG] She is very sweet and he is a SPAZ! LOL All my other roos I had from my EE eggs were very sweet and nice... but I kept him because I just loved his coloring and I just HAD to see how he grew into his feathers [​IMG]

4. lowillobe

Jun 8, 2008
    awww so fluffy! she looks like mine! I am sooo excited. I always wanted an easter egger and I found out i hve one! YAY! [​IMG]

5. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Texas Star they are GORGEOUS! which one had the surgery? Or is she not in this bunch? I need to get a new pic of my girl, she is 12 weeks old now!

6. lowillobe

Jun 8, 2008
    MY EE doesn't like to be held or loved on. Any suggestions?

7. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:hand feed him/her watermelon or mealworms ect.

8. lowillobe

Jun 8, 2008
    good idea !!! thnks [​IMG]

9. Pullet Pimp

Pullet Pimp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    Ohio
    I'm with ya on this one. I have 5 three week old of 24 birds that are EE's (Sold as Auracanas but are not, still waiting to see what they look like). Two are the most beautiful birds in my flock, even if they are Mutts.

10. drom

drom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    California
    My EE is the most vocal of my pullets also. When she was a chick, she was peeping all the time. Now, that she is older, the peeps have been replaced by a stream of bawk, bawks and she never really stops. It's a constant, steady little monologue. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by