All I want for Christmas....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by okiehen, Dec 12, 2007.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Is a Hova- Bator and 2 doz hatching eggs.
    Oh my, I would love this and I'm sure my Hubby
    will not get them for me.
    I'm wanting some more Barred Rock's and would like some RIR.
    And sometime soon I would love to have some
    Silver and Golden Lakenvelders.
    I've got it bad, 37 Chickens is not enough.[​IMG]

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Maybe hubby will surprise you. If not you can check out the "I have nothing to rant/vent about" by FutureChickenMan. [​IMG]

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Okiehen.............I started into this addiction after hubby got me my first chickens for my birthday in 2001...........hoping he does surprise you. I am up to 21 .and want more more more [​IMG]

4. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    your DH might surprise you - mine sure did.
    We were going to the feed store to ONLY get chicken feed - nothing else, but without warning DH grabs a bator ( along with the feed ) and starts heading for the checkout !!!
    than he asked how soon can I start hatching eggs ? I told him that none of the eggs I have been getting from my girls can go in the bator - since I dont have a roo- DH says you have a roo Clyde- let me tell you Clyde is a banty roo I have 15 standard hens so getting babies this way - I dont think so. DH thinks that all eggs are able to go in the bator - took awhile to explain this to him LOL

oh course now that i have a bator that means more chickens, which means another coop, another run !! dont think DH thought about this LOL

keep working on your DH you might get your bator for christmas

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Julie

5. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

We were going to the feed store to ONLY get chicken feed - nothing else, but without warning DH grabs a bator ( along with the feed ) and starts heading for the checkout !!!

OMGosh, I would Love that [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by