All Im good at Is Quails

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Axle Quails, May 10, 2011.

1. Axle Quails

Axle Quails Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    London
    I cant even hatch chickens [​IMG]

all is hatching today is my quails when my chickens are due today [​IMG]

Im hoping they might hatch tomorrow

2. team edward

team edward Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    Amarillo Area
    Hi! You can never really tell with chickens, for the longest time I couldnt hatch anything. A few weeks ago, I hatched my first chick for the first time in a long time. The day they are supposed to hatch is day 21, but that has never happened for me. Its always early or late. Earliest for me is day 18, lastest for me is day 26, but I never throw out until day 28, and I open them up before I toss. Good Luck! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  3. segnenlea

segnenlea Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2009
    Pontotoc,MS
    don't feel bad~ at least you can hatch the quails. I am about to hatch my 2nd batch of chickens and all I can do is hope I haven't killed them yet. I didn't have one single chick from my first batch. I am terrified! But good luck and keep us posted~

Christi

4. Axle Quails

Axle Quails Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    London
    Lol Lets Hope my ducks hatch Next week..... [​IMG] Im hoping the chickens hatch tomorrow

lol next time i hatch chickens - im going to get 50 eggs to see if i can get a good rate [​IMG]

5. team edward

team edward Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    Amarillo Area
    Quote:Its kinda hard to hatch out that many, I would start with small numbers [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by