1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

all my threads up for grabs

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by bella1210, Jul 26, 2011.

1. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    here are the two i really need people to take

my classroom

my blog thread

there are many more that are not as important you may also take them too click here to see all my threads i have ever made

if there is a thread you would like to take just pm me and i will say yes or no if i say yes you may take the thread they are all opened till august first if you do not take the too i really need you to take i will lock them and you may take more then one just want to get rid of them all before august 1st

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Why do you need people to take your threads, if I may ask? Are you leaving BYC?

3. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    yes i am leaving BYC sometime in august i made a thread saying that but they took it down

4. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    Wow.... Lots of people are leaving BYC [​IMG]

5. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Quote:i know i am leaving because i start school but i am not leaving all together i will still come on most weekands and on days i do not get homework

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Homework must take quite a while to do, huh? Well, I can't take any of your threads, but I do wish you luck in school!

Um, most threads only need about 30 minutes, at most, to manage. Just a thought~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by