1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

All new bird/exotic animal hospital in NY

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lhess, Oct 21, 2010.

1. lhess

lhess Just Hatched

Oct 20, 2010
    Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Laurie Hess, and I am a board-certified bird veterinarian who specializes in the care of exotic animals (birds, guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, degus, reptiles, sugar gliders, rats, mice, amphibians, other exotic pets). I just opened the Veterinary Center for Birds & Exotics in Bedford Hills, NY (Westchester County), the first all-bird/exotics animal hospital in this county and the surrounding areas. We provide full-service medical, surgical, emergency care and boarding to birds and other exotic pets, and we do not treat cats or dogs. So please, remember that these days, there is a lot to learn about keeping birds and other exotic pets healthy, and by having a once a year check up, your exotic pet (like a cat or dog) can live a longer, healthier life. So visit on-line if you Google avianexoticsvet to see what our hospital has to offer. We look forward to meeting you and your pet soon!

Laurie Hess, DVM, Diplomate ABVP (Avian)
    President, Association of Avian Veterinarians 2009-2010

2. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

3. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. I'm sure your services will be greatly needed. [​IMG]

4. Kat's Silly Chickens

Kat's Silly Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2010
    South Central Texas
    Hi and [​IMG] from Texas

5. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    Greetings from Tucson and [​IMG] Your input here would be appreciated!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by