All of my chickens are laying! Yay!!

lbug

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 1, 2009
Danville, California
Finally all of my chickens are laying.... my 34 week old EE decided to join the flock and give us some gorgeous olive green eggs!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
D.gif

1-Blanca = Plymouth rock white
2-Gertrude= Easter Egger
3-Fluffy= Light brahma
4-Valery= California white
5-Henrietta= Rhode Island Red

40351_015eeg.jpg

I love your chart-too cute! Congratulations, I can't wait for all of mine to kick in-want some dead beat Polish pullets?!! lol
celebrate.gif

I love your chart also!!! I am so eggcited for you. All my girls old enough to lay are now also laying (still have two young ones almost ready)... I have started a book with their names in it and simple tally marks...I am up to 24 eggs since last week.
wee.gif
ya.gif

I have 24 girls all the same age, and some are really taking their time. Some have been laying for over a month and some have not started. I will celebrate when all 24 start to lay!
Congratulations on the egg harvest!
big_smile.png

Wish I could get all of mine to lay. Those that haven't laid have till about the end of January... and then if no eggs... they get rehomed.

celebrate.gif

Thanks so much for sharing. I have four girls and got my first egg today from my almost 6 month old. I'm still waiting on the three other girls, including my almost 7 month old. Sounds like I just need to keep being patient.

What a lovely, colorful egg basket you have!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom