all of my girls.

1Bugzie

In the Brooder
Sep 29, 2015

Bugs and Fredi are about 6 months old. Cinder is a few years older. Not sure exactly.
Bugs is the one in the back. Fredi is in the middle.

Last edited:
Hey bugzie what's up? Can u please tell me what breed is your one in the very back? And also if its a hen does she lay a white egg? I been searching online for a bit to find out.. Mine looks the same as yours.. I bought her from a as a baby pullet chick and she's just sticks out in my flock.. Very hyper but friendly in her own little way.. If you didn't no any better she looks like a small rooster to all I show but she lays a medium- large white egg.. Thanks for any help on you can give me

Hey bugzie what's up? Can u please tell me what breed is your one in the very back? And also if its a hen does she lay a white egg? I been searching online for a bit to find out.. Mine looks the same as yours.. I bought her from a as a baby pullet chick and she's just sticks out in my flock.. Very hyper but friendly in her own little way.. If you didn't no any better she looks like a small rooster to all I show but she lays a medium- large white egg.. Thanks for any help on you can give me

Sorry about copy and pasting your qoute. I'm still trying to get the hang of it.
And yes, bugs does lay white eggs, and hyper. She is a Red Leghorn. But can you post a picture so that i can be sure.

Ya I'm new here myself.. Still trying as well to get the hang of things here but will get u a pic after work today.. And I think ur right bout the breed.. Either a red leghorn or a light brown leghorn is my guesses.. I bought them from local farm store as they called them brown rocks?? Don't think they knew what they were. Thanks and I'll get all my flock on here for all to see

Back
Top Bottom