All of my jersey woolie rabbits for sale (NC)

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
I am going to have to go up North for a few weeks to visit a sick relative and it's too much to ask for someone to care for that many cages. SOoo, I am sadly going to part with my bunnies.

Cages are not for sale, but may consider selling them if someone needs them (ONLY if I sell the buns below, though). I think I have four or five of the 24x24 ones from Tractor Supply. Also have the metal? feeders and some waterers.

All jersey woolies ~ located in Western NC. Pick up only please or can possibly meet in Asheville, but would have to be in the very near future.

Black with blue eyes buck. Pedigreed. Born end of March 2008. $15

Two blue with blue eyes does. Born end of March 2008. $15 each

Will sell the above three as a lot for $40.

Female doe, beautiful girl, GREAT mama. She looks rough right now b/c she pulled tons of fur for her last litter. She has four babies still in the nest (I will give you the nest box, too just so it's not so much change for her). They are beautiful, eyes open. I have no clue on gender and have not checked. They're around 2-3 weeks old, I guess. Mama is pedigreed (need to find it, though), daddy was, too (is no longer on site as I sold him), but the babies have not been pedigreed. If you talk me through it or let me know what info you need, I can help you get them pedigreed possibly. $50 for all (mama and four babies)

Great. I'll take them if we can arrange pickup in Ashville.
lol.png

Okay, mama and babies sold and on their way to their new home!
hit.gif

The two March born does and the March born buck are still for sale as the sale fell through on them.

hehe We'll actually be going through PA (we're headed to VT and ME), but it'll be my father, my four children and I so we won't be bringing any animals along. Sorry! My kids have already begged to bring their dogs! hehe NOT gonna happen!

i would gladly take your bunnies off of your hands from you. just one question: where in nc are you located? im in charlotte.

I am half way between Asheville and Hickory.

The only ones left are the two does and buck that were all born in March. I've lowered the price to $30 for those three, but I need them to all go together.

Back
Top Bottom