All Quilters

keystonepaul

Songster
11 Years
May 14, 2008
Pocono
I have an old (don't really know how old) quilting "frame" thing for lack of a better word. What it is is 6 or 8 or 10 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch wood lengths in 3-4 foot pieces some with those little "carpet finger grabs" on them most with built in rulers on them with 1/2 inch increments to 36 inches or more. 1. is this a quilting frame and 2. is there someone on the board who can use it? If so it's your free if you pick it up, or for actual shipping price if it's to be mailed. I think it would be neat for it to be used. It seems to be in clean workable, useable shape. If your want it to sell please don't ask for it. I'd rather it go to someone who can use it if indeed these are still used. There are no instructions. I'm in the Northeast part of PA. Thanks, Keystonepaul

I'm in Pa and just started to quilt. Do you still have it. I would love it. And will pay, I can't pay much but something.

I am a quilrer and I love my chicks!!

I would love to trade some of my fabric, patterns, books or whatever quilting stuff for some chicken/poultry boooks, magazines and or other chicken stuff.
I also make up sell kits with fabric & one pattern included, as well as made and sell pieced tops which you can add your own backing and batting to.
If interested, just email or pm me.

You guys watch for the SuperSwap on July 15th in this forum! Lots of people want quilting stuff.....and you can swap it for something YOU want in return!! I know I don't personally need the frame, but I always love fabric!!!

Gin is making arrangements to pick up the quilt frame. Seems we will be able to work out picking it up. Thanks for the interest folks. Keystonepaul.

I'm always a day late
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom