*** ALL SOLD***CUTE CHICKS! - bantam frizzles/sizzles in Middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenski, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    I have some absolutely adorable 4-week-old bantam cochin frizzles/sizzles in various colors - - black, cuckoo/barred, blue, splash - - and various feather types, some expressing the frizzle gene, some smooth. All are unbelievably cute, all are sweet, friendly and the most easy-going chickens you can imagine. They are from eggs I got from Dipsy Doodle Doo, whom I highly recommend for those purchasing eggs.

Let's call these straight run, as they are changing so much each day I don't know what's what. [​IMG]

Pickup only/no shipping, and I could possibly meet you within a half hour or so of East Nashville, Donelson, Brentwood, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, or even as far southeast as Grundy County/Altamont/Gruetli Laager where I have family and friends.

Paypal preferred. Chicks are $2.50 each - - Paypal prior or cash at pickup - - all proceeds will be matched by me and donated to Heifer International to fund livestock purchases for poor farmers around the world. I will discount if you purchase more than one at the same time.

If you see something you like here, please post SOLD, and PM me for confirmation. If you'd like to come out to Mount Juliet and choose your own from the bunch, PM me and we can arrange something. Thank you!

Here are just a few of the chicks I have available - - there are others of various colors, and some are still only half feathered out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. tedelaney

tedelaney Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2009
    OMG I would love one of those! I wish I could find them here. [​IMG]

3. Quote:Dipsy Doodle Doo , sells hatching eggs for these over on the chicken hatching eggs section here on BYC . She has some lovely birds !

Jenski , Congrats on your babies , they are just lovely , would get some if i were not so far away . [​IMG]

4. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    I will take all the frizzles/sizzles you have

5. Jenski

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Thanks so much to all who posted. Yes, Dipsy Doodle Doo ships lovely eggs, none were broken and there were plenty of extras! She is great to work with.

And now . . . looking into the brooder of these chicks is like looking at a colorful box of candy! They are so cute!

6. Jenski

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Ah, looks like the curly-feathered chicks are all sold to thepetpaw! Thanks again to those who posted. Have a great Easter weekend!

Jenski

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  7. Jenski

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    4/14/09

Looks like I still have 6 chicks left, smooth-feathered and silkie-tufted, in a range of colors. All are adorable!

8. Jenski

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    All chicks have been sold. Thanks so much!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by