All TAKEN {6 Nice blue eggs (Free Test Eggs)-NY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken stalker, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    My Split Lavender ameraucana started to lay last month and I want to test her fertility. She has been running around with my Easter Egger roo so the eggs are not pure. The resulting chicks should all be black and lay eggs similar in color (my roo was hatched from a blue egg similar to these). Here is a pic of the eggs (the last one is in process of being laid). No guarantee these will hatch. Just pay shipping, which is $10
    PM me if interested

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    I'll take them, can you mail them today? what is your paypal address?

3. KatyTheChickenLady

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    I really would like to try these eggs as long as you can ship them today. BUT, I have to leave for a couple of hours. I haven't heard back fom youbut the whole family is waiting . . . . I will happily paypal you for the cost of shipping, materials and gas to PO, just as soon as I return. I provide detailed feedback on incubation results, and would like to add this color to my breeding. Let em know, PM sent as well.

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I'll take them if she doesn't!! Or if you have more!

5. KatyTheChickenLady

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    got the message, thanks! Your PM is full so here is requested info. Paypal to follow immediately.

edited to remove full address and phone number. Please use email to send this info. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
  6. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Quote:I sent you a PM in regards to your addy. I cleaned my inbox [​IMG] . Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by