All the animals...

Joseep

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 18, 2017
Rawdon, Qc, Canada
good afternoon,
i am a new member. I am a single mom with 4 kids (16-18-21 and 23). One of which is a vet tech and one who want to become a marine biologist. The other 2 picked non animal related fields!!!
We all are involve in animal rescue.
We have 3 dogs (seniors), 7 cats, 1 dove (injured), 4 quails (that live in a room in our house), they are injured as well but now they are better, many many aquariums and now 4 ducks (also in need of some TLC).

When my city allows it, i am hoping to get a few bantam chickens!!
Well that's it. I am a member because i realize i am forever searching this website for advice so might as well do it right!!!.
And please forget my spelling mistakes but i usually speak French so my English is rusted!!!

:welcome

It's so nice to have you join us! Sounds like your whole family loves animals, that's great. I hope your city will let you have a few chickens, I'm sure they would have a good home with you.

Howdy and welcome!!! Sounds like you have an awesome crew :) there are a ton of us "rescue" folks on here. I'm sure you will love the "other pets and livestock" forums! Oh and we looooove pictures :love;)

:welcome

Your English is excellent. My mother used to speak French, and we had 2 years of it in elementary school but, only remember a short phrase or two.

Hope you will enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do.

Back
Top Bottom