All who Love Your Dad Post Here!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by DuckLover2399, Jul 26, 2011.

1. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I love my dad so much. He tries so hard. I reallly want this doghouse(for my duckies), and the place that had it sold all of them. So he went to lowes and looked for it. Well dont you know they dont have it So my dad buys a differnt one When he didnt even want to buy it in the first place. I havent seen it yet but it sounds so cute. Trust me if you knew my dad you wold think this was amazeing. I can just not explain ow much i love him. i am so a daddys girl!

2. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Im my Daddys Biggest fan!! I used to ask him when I was little if i could Marry him when Mommy was done with him, He always just giggle'd :3 I asked him if i could go to work with him somtimes, But i never got to, lol. He tought me how to ride my Bike, Tought me how to drive, And tought me good Lessons. I love my Daddy with all my heart! Im his #1 Fan and he's my #1 Hero <3

3. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG] Fathers FTW! [​IMG]

4. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:x2

5. Bessie1994Snider

Bessie1994Snider Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    I love my daddy so much,he is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! My total rock in this world couldn't make it without him [​IMG]

6. benjoycei

benjoycei Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Wilmington
    always was daddy's girl [​IMG]

7. enjoyin' my chickens

enjoyin' my chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Hinesville, Ga
    Love my DAD. Talked to him Saturday night for over 2 hours.

8. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I love my dad... A lot!
    Weve had our share of fights where we havent talked to months at a time but, poo poo.
    Usually I talk to him everyday for about 15-20 minutes.

Recently he had a horrible accident with a table saw and it cut his ring and pinky finger nearly off. Bone fragments from his ring finger we all over the basement..
    They might have to amputate his fingers, but they are still not sure.

Anyways, that happend last week and he went back to mowing grass (his side job) THE DAY AFTER HIS SURGERY! and back to his main job Sunday.
    I had heard through a friend (making a long story short) at 3 am my father went into surgery at 7 PM and they had to remove the fingers (this wasnt even a thought in my head at the time). I began sobbing.. The thought of people being drawn back because of his hand when he went to hand them change hurt me so bad.

He may get loud, he may yell and cuss at me, but after his initial blow up hell calm down and help me in anyway he can and I love him for it.

9. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I adored my Dad. One of the most amazing, kind, loving, accecpting, people who ever graced this planet. We lost him in March. It still feels like it just happened. There could have never been enough time with him. It still feels like we just lost him yesterday. Treasure every minute with your Dad, with all your loved ones.

10. cackydoodledoo

cackydoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2011
    Crazyville, USA
    My dad passed away almost 4 years ago and I miss him just as much today as I did the day he died. He was the kindest man you could ever meet. He would give you the shirt off his back even if it was his last one. He was so wise and always knew what to say to make you feel better or to help you out in a situation. He was a hard worker and loved us kids to death. He was simply an amazing person. I cannot wait until the day when the good Lord takes me home to meet him again!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by